All applications will be screened through the ERAS on-line service for consideration of an interview. We will appoint only those candidates who intend to complete the full three-year training program except in instances where candidates are being considered for admission with advance standing.
Applications will only be accepted through ERAS and they must include:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter from the student's college Dean
- Written personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Official medical school transcripts
- ECFMG certificate (unless in final year of medical school)
- Copies of all board examination scores
- Passed Step 1/Comlex 1 and will pass Step 2/Comlex 2 prior to start of residency (Applicants with more than one failure will not be considered...)
- Graduation within the past 3 years
- Clinical medical experience in the United States during or subsequent to medical school
In addition to the ERAS documents, we select residents on the basis of their preparedness, ability, aptitude, academic credentials, communication skills, and personal qualities such as motivation and integrity.
We are willing to consider candidates eligible for H-1B or J-1 Visas.
The development of our Program's criteria for selection of applicants was designed to provide an opportunity for us to know if your professional goals and attributes are compatible with our educational mission.